Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Gift Shop in Pleasant View


I love browsing through all the great home and gift items at Pleasant Home on Main Street in Pleasant View. (It's the cute little window-shop store across from the fire department.) I love the aromas of their candle assortments, their home decorating products inspire me every time I visit, and they have a great gift registry for weddings and babies.

Last week, I picked up some gift items for birthdays and Christmas. I know Christmas is months away, but I like to buy gifts as I find them throughout the year. I found some happy little monogrammed keychains and some beautiful handmade monogrammed coasters.

Rhiannon is one of the owners - she's delightful to visit with, and very accomodating to your shopping needs. She loves children, so my children even like going in her shop - though I bribe their hands-off and quiet-shopping behavior with little treats throughout the store. :)


If you haven't stopped by her store in awhile, make time to peek in and say hello. Or if you want to shop from the comfort of your pajamas, you can visit their online store here. You never know what treasures you'll find for yourself or a friend!

Location: 1120 Main Street, Pleasant View, TN 37146
Hours: Mon - Fri: 10AM - 6PM, Sat: 10AM - 4PM, Sun: Closed

Phone: 615-746-9556

No comments: