Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our Own Thrift Store!

I was so excited the first time I found Cay's Corner Closet. It's a little thrift store less than a mile away from my house! They primarily sell women's and children's clothing, though they also have a spattering of books, toys, shoes, linens and home decor. The best thing is that everything is A DOLLAR!

My favorite find was a baptismal gown for my daughter (pictured right). I've also found clothes and shoes for the boys. My funniest buy came after my youngest son fell into a puddle at the playground next door. He was soaked, so we ran into the store to buy another pair of cute little black fleece pants.

You never know what you'll find, so plan to stop by a couple of times per month. They also take donations, so if you're doing any spring cleaning, you know where you can take your stuff!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I found your blog!

What an amazing deal on the baptismal gown. She looked precious in it!