Monday, May 11, 2009

Super Cute Tshirts for American Cancer Society - Fight Like a Girl















My DH got one of these shirts for me for Mother's Day. Thankfully, I haven't had breast cancer, but we have dear friends that have struggled. He also knows that I appreciate supporting philanthropic causes. They're super-cute, so I thought you might be interested in ordering one too! All proceeds benefits the American Cancer Society.


short sleeve $10 (medium brown w/pink text & lite pink shirt w/dark pink text)
long sleeve $15 (medium brown w/pink text only)
ribbed tank top $15 (darker brown w/pink text & lite pink shirt w/dark pink text)

Adult sizes available:
S, M, L, XL for all options
XXL & XXXL available for short sleeves

Currently not able to process orders/payments online, but that may change.


If you would like to order one, let me know & I'll send your email address to my friend at the American Cancer Society.

1 comment:

Deena said...

These are indeed super cute!