Saturday, August 16, 2008

Recycling in the Pleasant View Area

I sooooooo miss my free curbside recycling in Nashville.
This is how we do our new system:
  • I keep 4 cardboard boxes in my garage - one for glass, one for aluminum, and one for cardboard boxes and one for paper.
  • My husband takes the glass and aluminum boxes to recycle at the dump on Old Clarksville Hwy or Ashland City
  • I don't think PView recycles paper/cardboard, so I take those things to Joelton Elementary School or the Springfield waste transfer station on my way to run other errands.
I found an online ad for the Joelton center: Recycling Bins at Joelton Middle School accept newspaper and mixed paper; cardboard; aluminum and steel cans; and green, brown, and clear glass. The school is located at 3500 Old Clarksville Highway, phone 615/876-5100.


If you know more info about recycling in PView, please share it with us in the comments section!

No comments: