Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pleasant Home Store

Pleasant View has a really cute new gift shop. If you haven't seen it, this Saturday is the day to stop by! They're having their ribbon cutting ceremony, along with 15% off everything in the store from 12-2pm.



You’re Invited to
Our Ribbon Cutting
& Open House!
Saturday, February 9th
10 am – 12 pm
* Door Prizes * Refreshments
* 15% off Storewide from 10 am –12 pm


Pleasant Home
Fine Gifts * Home Décor * Bridal & Gift Registry
1120 Main Street, Pleasant View, TN
615-746-9556

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pleasant View!!! I was born and also raised in Pleasant View and I have seen a lot of changes. I try my best to do all my shopping in PV and I absolutely love Plesant Home. I also shop at Blue Springs and The Livery Stable. When you know the history of the town it makes all the more "pleasant". I remember as a little girl visiting the couple that lived in what is now know as "The Livery Stable." I encourage everyone to visit the local stores talk to the people they are friendly and loving people. It is a great place to raise your children that is why I never left.